Quote Luxeline Door LUX-GIF6 Oak-Traditional Trimless
Our trimless framing option provides a minimal framed appearance. This selection uses a drywall return construction using a standard wooden jamb. The drywall return allows this jamb to be partially hidden, giving it a very slim design.
learn more about Trimless jamb, casing options & construction»
LUX-GIF6 Model Jamb Options
Interior doors are usually done on a custom basis with a variety of sizes, styles, etc. and the best way to get you the most accurate quote would be to receive an interior door schedule from you. If you have any details about the actual units, it would be helpful if you could provide them to us and then we can promptly get you pricing for your project. You can e-mail any schedule or details along with your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Wood/Finish Options:
Our Luxeline interior doors are made with high-quality, natural mahogany or oak wood veneers. With a variety of customization options for these wood veneers including metal design elements and a variety of different finishes, these doors are a great fit for many modern and contemporary homes.
Interior Door Types:
Handle Finishes Available:
Please note that finishes vary by style.
Click on the color to check availability.
SAFETY GLASS VSG
- Safety - A thin foil layer sandwiched between layers of glass allows our safety glass to remain cohesive during breakage, helping to prevent injuries
- Hygienic - the dual-sided smooth surface makes it so microbes cannot bond to the glass
- Easy to keep clean - When cleaning, will not leave streaks and does not discolor
- Resistant to household chemicals - Cleans well with household cleaners
- Resistant to scratches - A very hard and smooth glass, keeping it resistant to scratches during cleaning
- Sounding - The layered structure of this glass aids in reducing sound traveling from room to room
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
We will contact you within 24 hours
How did you find us?
* Required fields
Submitting a form may take several seconds. Please stay on page until "Thank You" screen. Please don't double-click.