JAMB / FRAME & CASING
- Frameless: a frameless appearance accomplished by a minimal aluminum frame
- Trimless: a thin frame the same color as the door for a minimalistic look
- Matching: casing and framing to match the color of the door
- White: casing and framing that is white to go seamlessly with the rest of the home
Jamb & Casing Options:
Available Wood/Finish Options:
Our Luxeline interior doors are made with high-quality, natural mahogany or oak wood veneers. With a variety of customization options for these wood veneers including metal design elements and a variety of different finishes, these doors are a great fit for many modern and contemporary homes.
Handle Finishes Available:
Please note that finishes vary by style.
Click on the color to check availability.
Solid Core Construction - Modern Interior Doors:
Our solid core construction can be found within all our modern interior doors. For our solid wood doors, you will find a 1-1/2" solid wood center. This is then surrounded with a natural wood veneer of your choosing.
Our interior doors made with MDF utilize a RT8 board that is sandwiched with MDF/plywood and then surrounded in a natural 1/4" veneer.
Modern Interior Door Construction:
- Stiles and rails: Engineered 3-15/16" minimum solid wood stiles and rails-bonded to the center of the door with vertical edges that match
- Core: Natural RT8 wood fiber board - decreased traveling of sound - environmental, recyclable, and ecologically friendly
- Crossband: MDF- Manufactured wood pulp product
- Face Veneer: Oak, Mahogany or MDF in a large selection of styles
- Adhesive: Manufactured using high-quality D3 adhesives that are moisture resistant and contain no additional urea-formaldehyde
- Finish: Our commercial grade, factory finish is UV cured and does not have any added urea-formaldehyde