We are excited to announce that Doors For Builders has just entered into a distribution agreement with a high-end manufacturer of Paint Grade MDF Interior Doors, Tru-Stile.
We are very proud to be working with a brand that is dedicated to the highest level of design and quality. Tru-Stile doors blend the latest technology with hand craftsmanship. Committed to partnering with architects, home builders and homeowners, TruStile revives the rich tradition of building high-quality, architecturally-correct doors with a range of customization options to fit your preferences and your home’s unique character. They are passionate about designing doors and lead through design innovation, manufacturing flexibility, and attention to detail.
The best possible door for painted applications, TruStile paint-grade doors use only super-refined MDF, providing unrivaled smoothness and finishing. TruStile MDF: TruStile pioneered the use of medium density fiberboard (MDF) as a preferred material for painted door applications, realizing its many advantages over alternative materials like natural wood. Since we introduced our MDF doors to the market, we’ve seen many impersonators.
FIRE DOORS & FRAMES: With hundreds of styles and unlimited custom capabilities, TruStile ensures you will never sacrifice style when selecting 20- through 90-minute fire doors.
View MDF Interior Door Collections:
- Founded in 1995, Tru-Stile Doors is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of premium stile and rail MDF (medium density fiberboard) and wood doors for residential and commercial applications.
- As a made-to-order door manufacturer, TruStile offers over 400 standard door styles in MDF and wood veneer
- Corporate headquarters and two manufacturing plants are located in Denver along with a third facility in Northwood, IA.
- Tru-Stile are privately owned and operated, with over 250 employees.
Provide some of the shortest lead times in the industry (about two weeks for our MDF doors).
Tru-Stile offers the best possible door for painted applications. These Tru-Stile Paint Grade MDF Interior Doors use only super-refined MDF, providing unrivaled smoothness and finishing. Tru-Stile pioneered the use of medium density fiberboard (MDF) as a preferred material for painted door applications, realizing its many advantages over alternative materials like natural wood. Tru-Stile doors are made with authentic stile and rail construction. Each Tru-Stile door is made-to-order with perfectly proportioned components, created individually to ensure that every door is architecturally correct, regardless of size.
Interior doors play a huge role in the feel of your home:
- Doors unify the architectural integrity of the home.
Other popular design features — granite countertops, appliances and plumbing fixtures — often affect just one room.
- Doors are touched dozens of times each day.
- Quality doors with a substantial feel signal that the entire home is high quality.
In addition to aesthetic value, high quality doors provide noise reduction and privacy.
TruStile Paint Grade MDF Interior Doors Photo Gallery
Standard Panel MDF Doors Series (TS-Series)
Modern MDF Doors Series (TM-Series)
V-Groove MDF Doors Series (VG-Series)
French MDF Doors Series (FL-Series) with Glass
Panel Lite MDF Doors Series (PL-Series) with Glass
Louver MDF Doors Series (LVR-Series) with Glass
View All News
Latest Blog Posts:
- Therma Tru Doors vs. EuroTech Doors
- Doors For Builders is Proud to Announce a New Line of Front Doors: Aluminum Shield Front Entry Doors
- Pivot Entry Door On Display In Doors For Builders Showroom, Elk Grove IL
- Pivot Doors – Doors For Builders Announces a New Commitment
- Paint Grade MDF Interior Doors – TruStile® Premium Architectural Doors